Real copper top and front panels, hand hammered, fired using old world technique. The firing gives the copper its many variations and makes each top a work of art. No two tops will match, but are finished to blend together. Solid wood structure and veneers on side construction and a multi-step lacquer finish protects wood and adds depth. Mortise and tenon joint construction on all case pieces.
- Front dovetail drawer construction.
- Ball bearing glides on drawers.
- Ensures a smooth glide and easy operation.
- Metal hardware.
- One 17” wide shelf behind each door.
- Selected solid wood a great value.
- Nine step lacquer finish, hand rubbed corners.
- Provides additional strength on drawers.
- Makes sturdy and durable quality cases.
- Dimensions: 58-1/4 x 19-1/4 x 33-3/4